School of Management and Commerce
The School of Management & Commerce aims to impart interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary knowledge to students across diversified fields. The curriculum and pedagogy of the department are industry-driven with a focus on experiential learning so that students acquire the knowledge and skill to evolve into 21st-century managers and create a niche for themselves in the global arena. It strives to create well-groomed, world-class citizens through an academic environment that enhances their professional expertise. The department takes pride in nurturing future managers with acumen and intellect to lead professional life with integrity. This holistic development is nurtured through various clubs, clans, and professional associations. The university is privileged to have a distinguished group of faculty blended with rich corporate experience and research expertise that augments students’ learning.
Highlights of the Department
- Industry-driven curriculum and pedagogy (case studies, role plays, simulation, and business games).
- Professional Development/ Foreign language/ Soft Skill Development/ Communication skills are part of the curriculum.
- Industry Projects, Internships, industry visits, guest lectures, workshops, seminars, cultural activities, competitions, and relevant outreach activities.
- Scholarships available to the meritorious students
- Department has maintained an SOP of redressing the students’ grievances within 24 hours and takes pride in mentoring the students.
- The department functions in a congenial and cordial atmosphere wherein everyone participates and contributes to departmental activities sincerely.