Corporate Resource Center (CRC)
Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) is one of the facilitating units of Manav Rachna Univesity, which engages with the industry and constantly strives to expand the industry-academia interface. In the institutions providing professional courses, it is the dream of every student to get a job offer through campus placement. The placement-profile of a campus is a paramount indicator of an institution’s prestige in contemporary society. It instills enthusiasm among the campus students, confidence among their parents, and registers recognition by the industry.
The CRC plays an important role in shaping up the career of students from their orientation to final placements. It endeavors to assist students in accomplishing their career goals by getting them the best job opportunities. There is a dedicated team of faculty coordinators and student coordinators to monitor the entire process starting from the registration till the final placement
- Functions as a connecting bridge between the University, corporates and students.
- Aims to place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by renowned companies
- Provides the suitable job opportunities to students as per their skill sets
- Gathers information, through close and regular interactions with the leading recruiters regarding the knowledge and skills requirements of the industry
- Advises the institutions/faculties to incorporate these requirements to make our students more industry ready
The Placement activities are for the students and by the students. In an effort to streamline the placement process, the CRC makes use of an ‘Online Registration Portal’ for campus placement. The process is transparent and commences with the uploading of the student’s profiles on the portal.All eligible students are required to log-in, fill up and authenticate the data which enables them to be considered for placement drives basis their academic records.