To educate students in frontier areas of knowledge enabling them to take up challenges as ethical and responsible global citizens
- To impart outcome based holistic education
- To disseminate education in frontier areas
- To produce globally competitive, ethical and socially responsible human resources
- To produce human resources sensitive to issues of Environment and Sustainable Development
- To develop Environment and Sustainable development as a thrust area of research and development.
To continuously learn from the best practices, study role models and develop transparent procedures for empowerment of stakeholders.
- To facilitate, enhance & promote innovation in curriculum design and delivery and have Outcome-oriented Learning Culture.
- To promote Research Environment and Management Practices.
- To enhance the quality of the student learning experience.
- To provide Resources and Infrastructure for Academic Excellence.