Joint Research Activities
- US Patent filed by Prof. (Dr.) Dr. Pradeep Varshney (Dean Research MRU) in Collaboration with University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh USA
Ms. Shveta Malhotra, Ph.D scholar is pursuing her research work in UW-Oshkosh research lab under supervision of Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep K. Varshney, Dean Research, Manav Rachna University (formerly with MRIIRS) and Dr. Yijun Tang of University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh USA. In course of this research, a patent has been filed in US Trademark and Patent Office in addition to 04 research publications in SCI and Scopus database listed journals. This invention aimed at developing non—enzymatic sensor for detection of glucose with modification of the electrode using metal nanoparticles and polymer film.
- Aparna Vyas and Joonki Paik, “Applications of Multiscale Transforms to Image Denoising: Survey” proceedings of “International Conference on Electronics, Informations and Communication” published by IEEE Explore, Hawaii, USA, January 24-27, 2018.
- Aparna Vyas and Joonki Paik, “Review of the Application of Wavelet Theory to Image Processing”, IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing, Vol. 5, No. 6, (2016), 403-417, (KSCI, Scopus Index), eISSN: 2287-5255.
- Aparna Vyas, Soohwan Yu, Joonki Paik, Multiscale Transforms with Application to Image Processing, Springer Nature Singapore Pvt. Ltd. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-7272-7. eBook ISBN: 978-981-10-7272-7 Hardcover ISBN: 978-981-10-7271-0. Series ISSN: 1860-4862 Number of Pages: XVI, 345, Edition No.: 1 (Jan 2018)
- Pradeep K. Varshney, Shveta Malhotra, Yijun Tang,Non-enzymatic glucose sensor of high sensitive fabricated with direct deposition of Au particles on Polyvinylferrocene fil modified Pt electrode; Chemical Papers, Springer, Vol. no.73, Issue 8 (2019) pp-1987–1996 Scopus, WOS (Impact Factor-0.963)
- Non-Enzymatic Glucose Sensor based on Electrodeposition of Platinum Particles on Polyaniline Modified Pt Electrode, Shveta Malhotra, Yijun Tang and Pradeep K. Varshney,Analytical& Bioanalytical lectrochemistry, Vol-10, No. 6 (2018) 699-715 Springer, Scopus, WOS (Impact Factor-0.75)
- Amperometric enzyme-free glucose sensor based on electrodeposition of Au particles onPolyaniline film modified Pt electrode, Shveta Malhotra, Yijun Tang, Pradeep K. Varshney,Acta ChimicaSolvenica, 65, 3(2018) 687-697, DOI: 10.17344/acsi.2018.4386DOI:10.17344/acsi.2018.4386 Science Press, Scopus, WOS (Impact Factor-1.14)
- Fabrication of highly sensitive non-enzymatic sensor based on Pt/PVF modified Pt electrodefor detection of glucose; Shveta Malhotra, Yijun Tang, Pradeep K. Varshney, Journal ofIranian Chemical Society, Springer, Scopus, WOS (Under Review)
- Development of Non-Enzymatic Glucose Sensor based on Pt@PVF Modified Pt Electrode byShveta Malhotra, Yijun Tang and Pradeep K. Varshney. Poster presented by ShvetaMalhotra in 8 th International Conference & Exhibition on Biosensors andBioelectronics held during 27-28 September 2017 in Chicago.
- Synthesis and Characterization of Superabsorbent Polymer based on Carboxymethyl Cellulose-graft-Itaconic Acid Ko, So Yeon; Sand, Arpit; Shin, Nam Jae; Kwark, Young-Je Fibers and Polymers ISSN 1229-9197 (p) 1875-0052 (e) 03/2018 Volume 19, Issue 2, pp. 255-262 UGC Journal No. 29341
- Modification of Guar Gum through Grafting of Acrylamide with Potassium Bromate/Thiourea Redox Initiating System Sand Arpit;Kwark, Young-Je Fibers and Polymers ISSN 1229-9197 (p) 1875-0052 (e) 02/2017 Volume 18, Issue 4, pp. 675-681 (IF-1.8) UGC Journal No. 29341
- Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Based Hydrogels: A Review Sand Arpit, Vyas Aparna, Gupta A.K. BAOJ Chemistry, 2017, 3: 2 3: 025
- Research collaboration with Pohang Accelerator Laboratory, Pohang, South Korea
Dr. Aditya Sharma (Department of Physics, Manav Rachna University (MRU)), has been granted an international travel grant and research collaboration accolade from Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL), South Korea under the research project ‘Local electronic structure investigation of metal ion-implanted and ion-beam irradiated ABO3 perovskite thin films’.
This joint research collaboration between MRU&PAL, South Korea, will provide a platform to the faculty and research students (BSc/MSc/PhD) of the MRU to visit the PAL, South Korea and get involved into the innovational research using the sophisticated instruments of the II-generation Synchrotron-Accelerators (Energy of 3 GeV), Gas-Sensors, Solar-Cell, battery material etc.
Under this research project, Dr. Aditya Sharmaand two M.Sc. (Physics) students Ms. Himani Saraswat and Ms. Surekha Chaudhary have been invited to the PAL to conduct the X-ray absorption spectroscopy experiments from 14th to 21stDecember 2019…Read More