Grievance Redressal Portal – MRU
Steps to raise any type of Grievance on ERP portal:
- Go to ERP Portal.
- Enter the ERP login id and password.
- Clicks on the Grievances module, Select the nature of Grievance (For E.g. – Issues related to Academics, Accounts, Gender Harassment, Library etc), define a title and describes the Grievance in detail, and Click on Save.
- The grievance number will be generated on the portal for future reference. Mail will be sent to both the applicant and the concerned authority with a Grievance number.
- The grievance will be reflected on the ERP Portal of the competent authority and accordingly, the competent authorities will take an appropriate decision.
- Decision will be communicated to the applicant through his portal and an E-Mail, he can check the last response/comment updated by the concerned authority and the status (Open/ In progress/ completed) for each Grievance.
*Above Facility is open for Students /Teaching Staff Both.