MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Established vide Haryana Act no 26 of 2014
Among the Top 10 Emerging BBA Institutes for Plcement (2021)Department of Management and Commerce, Manav Rachna University ranked among the Top 10 Emerging BBA Institutes for Plcement (2021)
Top 2 Emerging EngineeringManav Rachna University is among the Top 2 Emerging Engineering Institutions of India in the latest Times Engineering Institutes Ranking 2021
No 1 Engineering Institution in IndiaMRU is the No 1 Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability & Placements in the latest Times Engineering Institutes Ranking 2021
4 Star Certificate by MHRDInstitution Innovation Council (IIC) at Faculty of Engineering, MRU receives 4 Star Certificate by MHRD, GoI for promoting innovation and startups in the campus during the IIC calendar year 2018-19
In association with Quick HealB.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (specialization in Cyber Security & Threat Intelligence) in association with Quick Heal
True Chip ProgramB.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering (Hons.) with Specialization in VLSI Design and Verification
Top 3 Colleges in HaryanaFaculty of Law, Manav Rachna University is among the Top 3 in Haryana as per Competition Success Review’s Law Colleges Survey 2019.
BBA - Entrepreneurship & family businessBBA- Entrepreneurship & Family Business is offered in association with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) and National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), Government of India
Data Science and Machine LearningB.Tech Computer Science and Engineering is offered in association with Xebia with specialization in Data Science and Machine Learning
Digital TransformationB.Tech Computer Science and Engineering is offered in association with Xebia with specialization in Digital Transformation
MRU is Rated AAA for EngineeringManav Rachna University is rated AAA for Engineering among the Universities of Haryana as per Careers360 Best Engineering Colleges Survey 2018.
Approved under UGC Act 1956
- All the Engineering Programmes offered under the School of Engineering, MRU are approved by the AICTE vide F.No. North-West/1-10967994069/2022/EOA dated 07-Jul-2022. MRU Extension of Approval for the Academic Year 2022-23. MRU-AICTE Letter of Approval 2022-23
QS I-Gauge Diamond Rated (March 2022 – March 2024)
- Manav Rachna University has been bestowed with QS I-GAUGE, Overall DIAMOND rating. It has received QS I-GAUGE DIAMOND RATING for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, Faculty Quality, Facilities, and Social Responsibility, and QS I-GAUGE PLATINUM RATING for Employability and Academic Development. Click here
Times Engineering Survey 2022
- Manav Rachna University is among the Top 2 Emerging Engineering Institutions of India and has been ranked the No. 1 Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability & Placements in the Times Engineering Survey 2022.
Founder Member of College Board
- Manav Rachna University is a Founder Member of the College Boards Indian Global Higher Education Alliance.
Founder Member of LSAC Global Law Alliance
- The School of Law at MRU is a founder member of the LSAC Global Law Alliance, a group of leading universities that provide the highest quality of legal education to India’s future lawyers.
Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Manav Rachna University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs
- Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.
UNESCO MGIEP (Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development) collaborated with for center for Peace and offering courses on Universal human values
Swayam – NPTEL
- Swayam – NPTEL has recognized MRU as a valuable local chapter with rating of ‘A’ based on performance in online certificate courses for January-April 2019.
Amazon Web Services
- MRU is one of the seven higher education institutions in India that have decided to adopt cloud computing curricula in collaboration with Amazon Web Services.
Institute Innovation Council (IIC)
- Institute Innovation Council (IIC) established in support of the Ministry of Innovation Cell (MIC) of MHRD-AICTE and got 4 Star rating consecutively for 3 Years (2019, 2020 and 2021).