Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a leading State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956), offering globally relevant education. The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), which was established in the year 2004, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade institution. Manav Rachna University is among the Top 2 Emerging Engineering Institutions in India and has been ranked the No. 1 Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability & Placements in the Times Engineering Survey 2021. The accreditations/rankings are testimonials to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by global best practices, and a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation & entrepreneurship.
Approval by Regulatory Bodies
All the Engineering Programs offered under the Faculty of Engineering, MRU is approved by the AICTE vide letter no. F. No. North-West/1-4262293227/2019/
EOA dated 30-04-2019. MRU-AICTE Letter of Approval 2020-21
- All the integrated law programs offered by the Faculty of Law are approved by the BCI vide letter No. BCI: D:799/2017 (LE/Std.27/28.05.2017) dated 23.06.2017.
- All the integrated education programs offered by the Faculty of Education are approved by NCTE vide letter No. F.No. NRC/NRCAPP-10195/ 256th/Meeting/2016/156767 dated 29.08.2016.
Accreditations and Associations
Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Manav Rachna University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
QS I-Gauge Gold Rated (March 2018 – March 2021)
- Manav Rachna University has been bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating, modeled after the QS 5-star international rating. Click here
QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certified (valid from 1 June 2020 to 1 June 2021)
- QS I-Gauge has certified Manav Rachna University as a globally recognized and benchmarked higher education institution offering online education in the appreciation of the digital shift and readiness level of the University towards online education during the global pandemic. Click here
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) had accredited MRCE (now MRU) for its B.Tech.- Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 years.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) had accredited MRCE (now MRU) for a period of five years with a CGPA of 3.10 on a four-point scale at A Grade, valid from 16.09.2011.
Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs
- Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.