RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS OF MATHEMATICS DEPTT.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS OF MATHEMATICS DEPTT.
- Arpit Sand and Aparna Vyas, Superabsorbent polymer based on guar gum-graft-acrylamide: synthesis and characterization, Journal of polymer research, Springer, Vol. 27, 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s10965-019-1951-x, ISSN: 1022-9760 (Print) 1572-8935 (Online) (Impact Factor: 1.53)
- Aparna Vyas, Non-MSF Wavelets, Lambert Academy Publishing, ISBN: 978-620-0- 10318-5, 2019. [Book]
- Honey Sharma, Cheena Gupta and Ramapati Maurya, On Approximation by (P, Q)- Meyer–Konig–Zeller Durrmeyer Operators, Khayyam J. Math., 5, no. 1, 113–124, 2019. DOI: 10.22034/kjm.2019.81223, e-ISSN 2423-4788.
- Tripathi, H. G. Hyun and S. Hans, On the Location of Zeros of Polynomial(Lacunary Type), Non-Linear Func.Anal. Appl. Vol. 24(3), 555-565, 2019, http://nfaa.kyungnam.ac.kr/journal-nfaa
- “Ruchi Gupta, Nikita Gulati, Survey of Transportation Problems, International Conference on Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud and Parallel Computing (COMITCon) IEEE Xplore,ISSN: 978-1-7281-0211-5,11 October 2019 Page NO.:417-428”. DOI: 1109/COMITCon.2019.8862242
- “Ruchi Gupta, Mukesh Sahu , Nikita Gulati , Komal, Diksha Jasrotia, An Alternative Method to Reduce Medicine Costs By Minimizing Transportation Overheads, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), ISSN: 2249- 8958 (Online), Volume-8 Issue-4, April 2019, Page No.:91- 94”.Link:https://www.ijeat.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v8i4/D6343048419.pdf.
- “Ruchi Gupta, Komal, Literature survey on single and multi-ojective Transportation Problems, International Conference on Sustainable Computing in Science, Technology & Management(Elsevier SSRN), February 26 – 28, 2019”.http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3358759
- Richa Gupta, Deepak Kumar, Bhawna Mehta, Y K Sharma “A Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in two Vicinal Nations”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075,Volume-9 Issue-2,
- Aparna Vyas, Soohwan Yu and Joonki Paik, Multiscale Transforms with Application to Image Processing, eBook ISBN: 978-981-10-7272-7, Hardcover ISBN: 978-981-10-7271-0, Series ISSN: 1860-4862, Number of Pages: XVI, 345, Edition No.: 1, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd, Jan, 2018[Book]
- Aparna Vyas and Joonki Paik,Applications of Multiscale Transforms to Image Denoising: Survey, proceedings of International Conference on Electronics, Informations and Communication, published by IEEE Explore, DOI: 10.23919/ELINFOCOM.2018.8330574.
- D. Tripathi, S. Hans and BabitaTyagi, Generalization of An Inequality for the Polar Derivative of Polynomials, Non-Linear Func.Anal. Appl. Vol. 23(2), 311-321, 2018.
- D. Tripathi, S. Hans,A. A. Mogbademuand BabitaTyagi, Inequality for Derivatives of Rational functions, Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Vol. 21(1), 157-169, 2018.
- Ruchi Gupta, Tarun Singh, Examining The Effect of The Magnetic Field on Free Convection Flows in Liquid Metals, Electrolytes and Ionized Gases, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, (4) 4 : 849-857, 2018.
- Ruchi Gupta , Hambeer Singh, Physical Characteristics of Laminar and Non Laminar Fluid Flows through Porous Medium, International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science & Communication Engineering, Volume: 4 Issue: 3,April-2018”.
- Honey Sharma, RamapatiMaurya and Cheena Gupta, Approximation Properties of Kantorovich Type Modifications of (P, Q)-Meyer-König-Zeller Operators, CONSTRUCTIVE MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS, 1, No. 1, pp. 58-72, 2018.
- Aparna Vyas and Gibak Kim, Non-MSF MRA Wavelets, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN(p) 1311-8080, ISSN(o) 1314-3395, Vol. 115, No. 1, 1-12, 2017. (Impact Factor: 0.635)
- Arpit Sand, Aparna Vyas and A.K. Gupta, Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Based Hydrogels: A Review”, BOAJ Chemistry, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2017.
- S. Hans and D. Tripathi Some Extension and Generalization of a Polynomial Inequality, Transactions of NAS of Azerbaijan, Vol. 37(1), 109-120, 2017.
- S. Hans, D. Tripathi, andBabitaTyagi, Inequalities Describing The Growth Of Polynomials, Non-Linear Func. Anal.Appl.Vol. 22(1), , 87-98, 2017.
- Ruchi Gupta, Performance of Motorcycle Radiator at High Working Temperatures, International Journal of Engineering Rese& Technology (IJERT arch), Volume. 6, Issue. 06, June – 2017.
- Honey Sharma, Cheena Guptaand RamapatiMaurya, Better Error Estimation for the Mixed SzaszBaskakov Type Operators, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovation, ISSN 2347 – 3258, 2017.
- Aparna Vyas and Joonki Paik, Review of the Application of Wavelet Theory to Image Processing, IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing, Vol. 5, No. 6, 403-417, eISSN: 2287-5255, 2016.
- Arpit Sand, Aparna Vyas and A.K. Gupta, “Graft copolymer based on (sodium alginate-g-acrylamide): Characterization and study of Water swelling capacity, metal ion sorption, flocculation and resistance to biodegradability”, International journal of biological macromolecules, (Elsevier), ISSN 0141-8130, Vol. 90, 37-43, 2016. (Impact Factor: 3.2)
- D. Tripathi and S. Hans, An inequality for the derivative of a rational function with prescribed poles, Bull. Cal. Math Soci., Vol. 108(1), 29-36, 2016.
- Ruchi Gupta, MHD viscous viscoelastic fluid through magnetic field, International Journal of Scientific research, Vol IV, Issue X, October 2015.
- Aparna Vyas and Niraj K. Shukla, Multiresolution Analysis through low-pass filter on local fields of positive characteristic”, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory (Springer), ISSN: 1661-8254 (p) 1661-8262 (e) Vol. 9, No. 3, 631-652, 2015. DOI 10.1007/s11785-014-0396-9.(Impact Factor: 0.663)
- Ruchi Gupta, MHD vicousvicoelastic fluid through magnetic field,International Journal of Engineering &Mathematical Sciences, Volume : 4 , Issue : 10 , Special Issue Oct- 2015.
- S. Hans, D. Tripathi and BabitaTyagi, Some Polynomial Inequalities for The Derivative of Polynomials, Journal of Mathematics,Volume 2014, Article ID 160485, 5 -pages, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/160485 .
- JagjeetKaur, D. Tripathi, S. Hans, Inequalities for the Polar Derivatives of Polynomials, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computational and Applied Mathematics-2014proceeding, 87-93, 2014.
- Ankita Gaur, B.D. Sharma, A Broad Class of Additive Error Coding, Channels and Lower Bound on the Probability of Error for Block Codes using SK-Metric, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 52, issue 1, pp. 119-131, 2014.
- Ankita Gaur, B.D. Sharma, Sharma B.D., A New Class of Cyclic Codes Using Ordered Power Product of Polynomials, Journal of Applied Mathematics & Informatics, vol. 32, no. 3-4, pp. 529-537, 2014.
- R. Khan, Deepa Arora and M. A. Khan, Ideals and Generalized Derivations in Prime Rings, Bol. Soc. Paran. Mat (3s.), 31(2), 1-7, 2013.
- Ankita Gaur, B.D. Sharma, Codes Correcting Limited Patterns of Random Error using SK-metric, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, vol.13, no. 1, pp. 34-45, 2013.
- Ankita Gaur, B.D. Sharma, Upper Bound on Correcting Partial Random Errors, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, vol.13, no. 3, pp. 41-49, 2013.
- Ankita Gaur, B.D. Sharma, Perfect Codes using Class Metric, International Journal of Research in Information Technology, vol. 1, issue 8, pp. 81-90, August 2013.
- Y. K. Sharma, Vijay Kumar, Prince Goyel, A Comparative Study of Tsalli’s and Kapure’sEntropy in Communication System, International Journal of Computer Applications, 62- 7, 2013.
- Y. K. Sharma , Vijay Kumar, Piriti Gupta, Prince Goyel, Stability criteria of Extensive and Non-extensive entropy measures under the deformed speciation of q-exponential distribution, proceedings of International conference on Information & Mathematical Science (IMS-13), held at Baba Farid College of Engineering & Technology, Bathinda, Panjab, October 26-28, 2013.
- S.M.K Haider ,Advin and Mamta Thakur, Hemi-slant lightlikesubmanifolds of indefinite Kaehler manifolds, Journal of Advanced Scientific Research in Dynamical and Control Systems,4, 3,10-22, 2012.
- S.M.K Haider ,Advin and Mamta Thakur, Totally umbilical screen transversal lightlikeSubmanifolds of semi-Riemannian product manifolds, Advances in Pure Mathematics , 2, 285-290, 2012.
- S.M.K Haider ,Advinand Mamta Thakur, “Screen slant lightlikesubmanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds”, Kyungpook Math.J.,52, 443-457, 2012.
- S.M.K Haider,Mamta Thakur and Advin ,“Warped product skew CR-submanifolds of Cosymplectic manifolds”, Lobachevskii Journal of Mathematics ,33, 3,262-273, 2012.
- S.M.K Haider,Mamta Thakur and Advin ,“Hemi slant lightlikesubmanifolds of indefinite Kenmotsu Manifolds”, ISRN Geometry, Volume 2012, Article ID 251213, 16 pages, 2012.
- S.M.K Haider,Mamta Thakur and Advin, Geodesic lightlikeSubmanifolds of indefinite Kenmotsu manifold”, ISRN Geometry,Volume 2012, Article ID 804520, 17 pages.
- S.M.K Haider,Mamta Thakur and Advin, Totally umbilical lightlikesubmanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifold”. Note di matematica,32, 2,123-134, 2012.
- S.M.K Haider ,Mamta Thakur and Advin,“SCR-lightlike warped product submanifolds of indefinite Sasakian Manifolds”, Jour.TensorSociety,6, 2, 193-207, 2012.
- Y. K. Sharma, Vijay Kumar, IshaBharti, “Fuzzy Diagnosis Procedure of the Types of Glaucoma” International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS), 1–6, 42-45, 2012.
- Aparna Vyas and RajeshwariDubey, “Non-MSF wavelets from six interval MSF wavelets”, International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing, Published by the World Scientific, Singapore, 9(3), 375 – 385. (Impact factor: 1.32)
- R. Khan, Deepa Aroraand M. A. Khan, Some results on σ-Lie ideals and generalized derivations in σ-Prime Rings, International Journal of Mathematical Archive 2, 241 – 245.
- S.M.K Haider, Advin and MamtaThakur,“Screen transversal lightlikeSubmanifolds of indefinite Kenmotsu manifolds”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 3(2011)1, 1-11.
- S.M.K Haider, Mamta Thakur and Advin, “Screen Cauchy-Riemann lightlikesubmanifolds of semi-Riemannian product manifolds”, Int. Elect. J. Geom., 4(2011)2, 141-154.
- K. Sharma, Ajay Kumar, Vijay Kumar “Effect of Various Parameter in MHD Free Convective Flow of a viscous Fluid Past a hot Vertical Plate when system is rotating” ISST Journal of Mathematics & Computing System, 2-1, 37-42, 2011
- Aparna Vyas and RajeshwariDubey, Wavelets and the complete invariance property, Matematicki Vesnik, Serbia, 62(2), 183 -188.(Impact Factor: 0.12)
- Aparna Vyas and RajeshwariDubey, “Wavelet sets accumulating at the origin”, Real Analysis Exchange, Published by Michigan State University Press, USA, 35(2), 463 – 478. (Impact Factor: 0.14)
- Ruchi Sahu, M.P. Singh, Free convection flow of a visco-elastic fluid past an infinite porous plate with constant suction, CAMIST NIT, Rourkela. 01 (2010) 51-56.
- R. Khan, Deepa Aroraand M. A. Khan, Remarks on Derivations of σ-Prime Rings, International Journal of Algebra, 4, 761 – 767.
- R. Khan, Deepa Aroraand M. A. Khan, Notes on Derivations and Lie ideals in σ-Prime Rings, Advances in Algebra, 3,19–23.
- S.M.K Haider, Advin and MamtaThakur ,“Transversal lightlikesubmanifolds of an indefinite Kenmotsu manifolds”, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, 5(2010)32, 1553-1576
- S.M.K Haider,Mamta Thakur and Advin ,“Screen transversal lightlikeSubmanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds”, Int. Journal of Math. Analysis, 4(2010)39, 1899-1911.
- Y. K. Sharma, Vijay Kumar “Lower Bond of Uniquely Decipherable Codes over Noiseless Channel” ISST Journal of Mathematics & Computing System, 1-2, 75-78, 2010.
- Aparna Vyas, Construction of non-MSF non-MRA wavelets for L2(R) and H2(R) from MSF wavelets, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Mathematics, Poland, 57(1), 33 – 40.(Impact Factor: 0.21)
- Y. K. Sharma, Ajay Kumar etc “MHD Free Convective Flow of a viscous Fluid with Heat source in Rotating System” International Journal of Physical Science (Inter-Disciplinary Journal) Ultra Scientist of Physical Science,19 -2, 285-290,2007.
- Y. K. Sharma, Vijay Kumar “MHD Free Convective Flow of a Viscous Fluid with Time Dependent Surface Velocity in Rotating System” Presented in the form for international interdisciplinary Mathematics Fourteenth International Conference –CMASM-2007, held at IIT, Madras, Tamil Nadu, January 6-8, 2007.
- Y. K. Sharma, Vijay Kumar “Hydromagnetic free convective flow of a viscous fluid with heat source and time dependent porous medium in rotating system” Proceeding of the “Global Conference on Production and Industrial Engineering (CPIE-2007)”, held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, March 22-24, 2007.
- Y. K. Sharma,et. al “MHD Free Convective Flow of a Viscous Fluid with Time Dependent Suction through a Porous Medium in Rotating System” Proceeding of the Recent Developments and Future Trends in Mechanical Engineering (RDFTME)” held at NIT, Hamirpur, November, 3-4, 75-84, 2006.
- Y. K. Sharma, Vijay Kumar “MHD Free Convection Flow of a Viscous Fluid Past a porous hot vertical plate in Rotating System” Presented in 8th Conference of the International Academy of physical Science –CONIAPS-2005” held at CCS University, Meerut, 2005.
- Ruchi Sahu, M. P. Singh, Transient Free Convection Flow through Magnetic Field, The Mathematics Education Vol XXXIX, No.1, 03, 32- 36.