CAD Tools & Software
Students are trained on software of different domains enabling them to hold a strong expertize in their area of interest. Following software & associated hardware is available in ECE Labs:
- NI LabView and NI Elvis-II kit to implement projects in the field of Instrumentation, communication Engineering, signal processing etc.
- Visual TCAD, Symica EDA, GDS @ MESH for research in VLSI physical design and device modeling.
- Tanner Tool i.e. a VLSI circuit simulator at transistor level
- MATLAB, SIMULINK and associated tool boxes for analysis in Image Processing, Neural Networks & Fuzzy Logics, Optimization, Aerospace Applications etc.
- Xilinx and FPGA kits for VLSI Digital and ASIC design.
- Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx 3DEM for high end antenna design applications.
- Cadence OrCAD PSPICE Simulation Tool to implement various Analog and Integrated Circuit Applications.
In addition, students are also trained on different software like Android Studio, Netbeans, Keil Compiler etc.