Research Publications FMeH
- Gera R, Mittal, S and Batra, D.K.,(2017) “Evaluating the effects of Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Service Value on Behavioral Intentions with Life Insurance customers in India”, International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (IJSSMET), Volume 8, Issue 3 (accepted for publication)
- Singhvi, S, Gera R, (2017), “Candy Confectioneries Pvt Limited (CCL)”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol 7, Issue 1 (accepted for publication)
- Five Abstracts accepted for International Conference on Family Business and Entrepreneurship 2017 in Bali (President University Indonesia and Department of Management and Commerce, Manav Rachna University)
- Srivastava, P and Agrawal, B “Innovative strategies for the development of Rural India through Village Cottage and Agribusiness enterprises (VCAe)” , Global Business and Economic Review , Special Issue on Business Model By Inder science Journal (Scopus Index , SSCI Journal ), (accepted for publication)
- Prasad, Birendra; Rai, Anand Kumar “Current Developments in Money and Debt Markets in India” published in International Journal of Management Dynamics (ISSN: 2277-9965), Volume 4, No. 1 (Jan- July, 2016) (It is a Bi-annual International Refereed Journal, July 2016)
- Singh, L. Bindu, Agrawal (2015). “Study of Student’ s Attitude towards Skills Development from the Professional Courses at Faridabad, Haryana”, Gurukul Business Review, March 2015. (National, March 2015)
- Vancheswar, V, Batra, D.K., and Gera R (2015) “Corporate reputation: A study of practitioners in the Indian context,” Corporate Reputation Review, Vol. 18 (4), pp: 261-276 (Palgrave Macmillan publication).-(Inter
- Mittal, S.,Gera, R. and Batra, D.K.,(2015), “Evaluating the validity of Student Evaluation of Teaching Effectiveness (SET) in India,” Education + Training, Vol. 57 (6), pp: 623-638 (Emerald publication).-(International)
- Mittal, S., Gera, R and Batra, D.K., (2015) “An evaluation of an integrated perspective of perceived service quality for retail banking services in India,” International Journal of Bank marketing, Vol. 33 (3), pp: 330-350 (Emerald publication)-(International)
- Bindu Agrawal. Presented a Research Paper at National Seminar at DVA Centenary College ,Faridabad, on “Agriculture in the Age of Globalization on 27th Feb 2016. The title of paper was” Case Analysis of Successful Agribusiness in India for Sustainable Rural Development”.(National conference, February 2016)
- Bindu Agrawal. Presented a research paper at National Conference on, “Entrepreneurship Global Economy and Sustainable Development for Developing Nations” on 16th Jan 2016, at DAV College , Ajmer, Rajasthan. (National conference, January 2016))
- Gera, R and Taneja, R (2016), “Modelling the consumer consequences of Website Quality of e- travel sites in India,: International Confe
rence on Innovative Brand Building through Digital Marketing on 30th – 31st January, (International conference ,January 2016)
- Sachdeva, S.; (2014) “Consumer Perception Regarding Eco-Friendly Fast Moving Consumer Goods in India” in International Journal of Engineering, Business and Enterprise Applications (ISSN: Print: 2279-0020; Online: 2279-0039) Issue 9, volume 1, pp.40-43.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2014) “Environmental friendly products: Role of Eco Awareness on Purchase Behaviour of Indian Consumers” in Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (ISSN: 2231-5780) Volume 4, Issue 4.
- Singh, L.B., Dutch, M.A.; (2014) “Changes in Socio-Cultural Environment and Human Resource Practices” Amity Global Business Review. Vol. 9 ISSN0975-511X pp. 09- 14 (EBSCO LISTED).
- Singh, M., Saklani, A.; (2014) “Do perceived risks, switching costs and heterogeneity impact customer loyalty?” Advancements in Management Theories and Practices – Appejay Stya Group.
- Seth, A.; (2014) “Sustainable Turnaround Strategies of Indian Public Sector Banks” in International Conference on Research and Sustainable Business, organized by IIT Roorkee ISBN:978-93-83842-19-3, Page No.556-563.
- Srivastava, P, Pandey, M.; (2014)“Social Innovation through Social Media: Changing Trends and Emerging Challenges” in International Conference on Social Media organized by IIM- Raipur.
- Seth, A.; (2013) “The Doorway to US- Indication Instruments Ltd” in International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), Volume 2, No.4, ISSN:2319-4421, Pages: 149-152.
- Singh, L., Mehra, S., Singhal, R.K.; (2013) “Study of Employee Retention at Senior/Top level of Management in India Aviation Sector” Aayam. Vol. 3 No.1 & 2, Page 14- 22.
- Singh, L., Subramanian, A.R.; (2013) “A Study on Practices of Outsourcing and Contract Labour in India” Amity Global HRM Review. Volume 3, ISSN 2250-060X, pp. 45- 51
- Chauhan, P.; (2013) “Changing Role of Universities- An analysis of Current Scenario” at World Academy of Informatics and Management Sciences(WAIMS), Vol 2 Issue 6, October-November 2013 ISSN (online):2278-1315.
- Chauhan, P.; (2013) “Universities and their Social Commitment”-in Technical Reporter, MRCE-Volume 1, and No-2Pg: 67-76.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2013) “Green Marketing Mix” in Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management (ISSN:2249-7307) Volume 3, No.10.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2013) “Green Purchase Behaviour: An Indian Perception” in Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies (ISSN: 2229-5674) Volume IV, Issue –2.
- Saxena, M.; (2013) “Rural Consumer Behaviour: A Challenge for Urban Marketers” published in International Journal of Management Research and Review, pp. 2479-2484.
- Saxena, M .; (2013 ) “0% Finance Schemes: A Boon or Bane for Consumer Durables Industry” management Innovations, ISBN 978-93-392-0324-5, Mc Graw Hill Education (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Sharma, Y., Srivastava, P.; (2013) “Value creation of Service Dominant Logic in Health Care Industry – A Reflection” in International Conference on Research in Marketing organized by IIT – Delhi in collaboration with XLRI and Curtin University.
- Srivastava, P; Agrawal, B.; (2013) “Strategies for Sustainable Development of Agribusiness in India: A Theoretical Framework” in International Conference on Research in Marketing organized by IIT – Delhi in collaboration with XLRI and Curtin University.
- Srivastava , P.; (2013) “Inculcating Entrepreneurial characteristics as necessary drivers among the entrepreneur of Jharkhand region” published in 10th Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship organized by Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Ahmedabad, EXCEL BOOKS, VOL II.
- Singal, R.K., Singh L., Uppal A.; (2013) “Work Life Balance and its effectiveness in Global Perspective” International Conference on Changing dynamics in the Global village(pp. 459- 467) New Delhi: Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN: 978-93-82563-59-4).
- Saxena, M.; (2013) “Evolution of New Consumer: A Rural- Urban. Indian Psychological Review”, Vol. 80, ISSN 0019-6125.
- Agrawal, B.; (2012), “Harindra Auto Industries: A case of Entrepreneur ship” International Journal of Business and Management Cases, JBMC, Vol 1(2), ISSN: 2278-1137.
- Pandey, A.K., Mathur, A., Parashar, A., Agrawal, B., Malekar, S.; (2012) “Zovaitalia Biotech: A case study of young adaptive Pharmaceutical firm with best business practice” published in JKLU Monograph Series 03/2012, pp. 74-88.
- Sachdeva R.; (2012) “Understanding the Impact of Internal and External Corporate Social Responsibility”, Journal of Advance and Scholarly Researches in Allied Studies, Vol III, Issue-1, January 2012.
- Sachdeva R.; (2012) “Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance”, Journal of Advance and Scholarly Researches in Allied Studies, Vol III, Issue-VI, April 2012.
- Seth, A.; (2012) “Unique Business Model & Innovative Approach for Overseas Expansion” in Vision International Journal, Volume 11, Number 4, July-December 2012, ISSN: 2231-3311, Pages: 64-66.
- Chauhan, P.; (2012) “Linking CSR with Sustainability”-Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management(APJRBM) Volume 3 Issue 8 (Aug. 2012) ISSN-2229-4104.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y.; (2012) “Cultivating Entrepreneurship in Rural India – A Case Study”- in Technical Reporter MRCE, Volume 1 No. 1, pp 42-46.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y.; (2012) “CSR-A New role entrusted to Educational Institutions”- in International Journal of Research in Commerce It & Management, ISSN No. 2231-5756, Volume No.2, Issue No.03, p. 80-83.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2012) “A Touch of Green: Green Advertising” in South Asian Academic Research Journals, (ISSN: 2249-877X) in August 2012, Volume 2, Issue 8.
- Saxena, M.; (2012) “Predicting consumer behavior in retail industry with special reference to Meerut” published in International Journal of Management Research and Review, pp. 539-54
- Singh, L., Bhawna; (2012) “Downsizing with Dignity: Indian Corporations. Casestudy in Management: Creating & Sustaining Business” New Delhi:Wisdom Publications ISBN:978-93-81505-38-0, pp. 15-23.
- Singh, L., Pandey, R.; (2012) “A Bitter Story: Unrest at Bosch. Case study in Management: Creating & Sustaining Businesses” New Delhi: Wisdom Publications ISBN:978-93-81505-38-0, pp. 37-43
- Singh, L., Bajpai, C.; (2012) “CEO Murder at Oerlikon Graziano, Greater Noida. Case study in Management: Creating & Sustaining Businesses” New Delhi: Wisdom Publications ISBN: 978-93-81505-38-0, pp. 44-52.
- Singh, L., Dutch, M.A.; (2012) “Organization Culture as Indicator of Organization’s citizenship behavior” Amity Global HRM ReviewVolume 2, ISSN 2250-060X, pp. 9-14.
- Bansal, R.K., Bajpai, L.; (2012) “Changing Socio-Cultural environment & its impact on Working Professionals” Amity Global Business reviewVol. 7, ISSN 0975-511X. pp. 102- 107 (EBSCO LISTED).
- Srivastava, P; Agrawal B.; (2012) “Challenges and Motives among Women Entrepreneurs of Faridabad Region – An Empirical Evidence” organized by JIMS, Kalkaji, New Delhi in the 08th International Conference on “ Transforming the global Economy through strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship”.
- Singh, L., Singal, R.K.; (2012) “Transformational Leadership: in a contemporary Higher education Era” Industry Academia Summit: Economic Development through Educational Excellence(pp. 87- 96) New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. (ISBN: 978-93-82062-62-2).
- Vashisht, A., Singh, L.; (2012) “Outdoor advertising in New Age Marketing” National Conference: New Age Marketing: Changing Paradigms(pp. 214- 219). Noida: IMS Publication House. (ISBN:978-81-921148-1-1).
- Singh M., Bachheti M., Saklani A.; (2012) “Satisfaction as an outcome of relational efforts with mediating attitudes” Contemporary Issues in Business Management – Appejay Stya Group.
- Seth, A.; (2012) Case Study on topic “ Turning Adversities into Opportunities- A case of Aircel’s Rajasthan Launch” in JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur Monograph series of “Cases in Management-Experiences in India” ,Pages 63 to 73.
- Seth, A.; (2012) “Remarketing in era of Emerging Challenges for Sustainable Business” in National Conference on “Emerging Challenges for Sustainable Business”organized by IIT Roorkee, ISBN: 978-93-81583-46-3 Page 93.
- Saini, P., Seth , A.; (2012) “Impressive role of Human Resource information Systems (HRIS) IN Human Resource Management (HRM)” in National Conference on Human Resource Management Challenges & Choices organized by Desh Bhagat Institute of Management, Gobingarh, Chandigarh. ISBN:978-81-910125-9-0 Page 316-320.
- Bajpai, L.; (2011) “Changing Socio-Cultural environment & its effect on Working Professionals” International Journal of Commerce and managementVol. 1.1, Issue 2, 2011 July- Dec., ISSN 2231-587X, pp. 79- 84.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2011) “Eco-Friendly Products and Consumer Perception” inZenith: International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (ISSN: 2231-5780) Vol.1 Issue 5.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y., Saxena, N.; (2011) “The Changing Consumer Behaviour and the progressive shaping of organized Retailing” in International Journal of Retailing and Marketing, ISSN NO: 0976-318X.
- Sachdeva R., Bindu; (2011) “Today’s Scenario of Corporate Governance -Change or Challenge???” Proceeding of International conference on Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT”, March, 2011, pp. 70- 74.
- Agrawal, B., Vashistha, A.; (2011) “Venture Capital Funding: More Chances of Success?” Published in the Proceeding of National Conference 2011 at NDIM, New Delhi.
- Tiwari, S., Rana, H., Singh, L.; (2011) “Going Green in a real estate: a step towards value creation” National Seminar: Creating and Sustaining Customer Value: A path to glory, (pp. 137- 155). New Delhi: Macmillan Publishers India Ltd. (ISBN: 023032275-1).
- Rana, H., Singh, L.; Chander, S.; (2011) “Innovation and its management in FMCG Sector: An Indian Perspective” National Conference: Success Mantra for 21st Century Business(pp. 235- 239). New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. (ISBN:978-93-81361-13-9).
- Singh, D., Singh, L.; (2011) “Innovations at Indian Railways” National Conference: Success Mantra for 21st Century Business (pp. 280- 285). New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. (ISBN:978-93-81361-13-9).
- Seth , A.; (2011) “Emerging Challenges in Marketing and its Pathways to Surmount” in a National Conference on Emerging Issues in marketing: Challenges and Perspectives” organized by Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies, Plot No.9, Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
- Seth, A.; (2011) “Sustaining Profitability in Challenging Times” in a National Seminar at Sheela Devi Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad (Proceeding Page 63 to 68)
- Seth, A.; (2011) “Emerging trends in Marketing in the Global Competitive Scenario” in 2nd International Conference on “Recent Trends in Business Management & IT at Anjuman Khairul Islam’s, Poona College of Arts Science & Commerce, Pune. Proceeding published in Volume –III, ISBN: 978-81-920045-9-4, Page 38 to 40.
- Sharma, Y., Chauhan, P., Saxena, N.; (2011) “Socially Responsible Activities in Retailing – A Stakeholders (Consumer) Perspective” – DAV Institute of management, Faridabad, Accepted for July’ 2011 Edition.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y.; (2011) , “A Paradigm shift from Philanthropy to deeper Corporate Social Responsibility – A Marketing Perspective” – Sri Krishna International Research & Educational Consortium, Yamunanagar IJMMR, Volume 2 Issue 1 (Jan. 2011) ISSN-2229-6883, p. 82-93.
- Sachdeva, R., Agrawal, B.; (2010) “Today’s scenario of Corporate Governance”, Published in Proceeding of International Conference on Recent Trends in Business Management and IT, 2010.
- Sachdeva R.; (2010) Presented a paper on the topic “Corporate Social Responsibility… A move from charity to Sustainable growth” in International Conference on “Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT”, March, 2010.
- Singh, D., Singh L.; (2010) “Going Green: A cutting strategies in service Industry” International Conference: Green Business Strategy(pp. 358- 367) Gurgaon: J.K. Business School Publishing (ISBN: 978-81-909387-1-6).
- Bajpai, C., Singh, L., (2010). Global Meltdown & Human Resources. National Conference: Managing HR Challenges in the emerging Global Scenario (pp. 179- 184). New Delhi: Wisdom Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-89547-74-5).
- Vashisht, A., Singh, L.; (2010) “Indian ethics & value systems in TV ad likeability among perspective consumers” National Conference: Challenges for Management & Technology in Knowledge Millennium (pp. 324- 335). Moradabad: Teerthanker Mahaveer Publications.
- Bajpai, C., Singh, L.; (2010) “CSR: issues & Challenges” National Conference: Corporate Social Responsibility: not just a payback (pp. 9- 15). New Delhi: Wisdom Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-89-547-75-2).
- Singh, L., Singh, D.; (2010) “CSR: introspection of the Corporate Practices” National Conference: Corporate Social Responsibility: not just a payback(pp. 79- 91). New Delhi: Wisdom Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-89-547-75-2).
- Seth, A.; (2010) “Turnaround India through Transforming Management Education” in National Research Conference organized by AIMA on Transforming Management Education for Sustainable Tomorrow, Page 44.
- Seth, A.; (2010) “Challenges before Management-In downturn and recession” in a International Conference on “Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT organized by Pune College of Art, Sciences and Commerce.
- Seth, A.; (2010) “Marketing Re-Engineering Strategies” in a National Conference on “Corporate India-Re-Engineering Strategies for Survival and Growth organized by by Srinivas Institute of Management Studies, Srinivas Campus, Pandeshwar, Mangalore-575001.
- Chuahan, P.; (2010) “Stakehloder’s Perception towards Educational Social Responsibility” in International Conference on Business, Strategy & Management-Game Changers in the Aftermath of Recession:Managing Changes in global Economy (ICBSM), ICBSM 353Pg-125, ISBN:81-87912-08-01.
- Pathak, P., Srivastava P., Singh, S.; (2009) & “Sustainable Rural Development through Agripreneurship: A case of Jharkhand Region” Jharkhand Journal of Development of Management Studies, XISS, Ranchi, Vol .7, No 4 (XXIX), December 2009. ISSN- 0974 -651x.
- Srivastava, P., Pathak, P., Singh S.; (2009) “Psycho Social Dimensions of Entrepreneurship in Jharkhand” in Jharkhand Journal of Social Development, Jharkhand Development forum, Vol – II , No 1& 2. ISSN 0973-8444.
- Sachdeva R.; (2009) Presented a paper on the topic “Green Initiative – A Strategic Perspective,” in International Conference on Business Challenges & Opportunities in South Asia, PCMA, Chandigarh. October 2009.
- Sachdeva R.,; (2009) Presented a paper on the topic “Triple Bottom Line —A step ahead on the way to Corporate Social Responsibility” in International Conference on Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility 2009, Institute of Management Education & Research, Belgaum.3-5 December, 2009.
- Srivastava, P.; Pathak, P., Singh S.; (2009) “Project Development, Rehabilitation and Social Entrepreneurship” in the National seminar on Core Sector Management – organized by Department of Management Studies, Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad, during February, 2009; EXCEL Books .
- Singh, D., Singh, L.; (2009) “Subhiksha- the Survival Strategies” International Conference: New Global Economic order: Challenges & Opportunities (pp. 602- 606). New Delhi: Research India Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-904362-9-8).
- Agrawal, B.; (2008) “India: A Potential Market for International Investor” published in Managalmay Journal of Management & Technology, ISSN 0973-7251,Volume 2, Jan-Jun 2008.
- Saxena, M.; (2008) “Book Review” of Strategic Management: Theory and Application book authored by Adrian Haberberg and Alison Rieple published in NMC Journal.
- Srivastava, P., ; Singh, S., Pathak, P.; (2007) “Environment Entrepreneurship: The Role of Management Education” in the National Seminar on Energy & Environment – New age management education dimensions, organized by Department of Management Studies, Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad; Excel Books.
- Saxena, M.; (2007) “Book Review” of Organisational Behaviour book authored by Stephen Robbins, SeemaSanghi and Timothy published in NMC Journal.
- Agrawal, B.; (2006) “Quality Control and challenges’’ published in Mangalmay Journal of Management and Technology, ISSN 0973-7251,Vol. 1 June 2006.
- Agrawal, B.; (2006) “Financial Independence of Higher Education” Published in Manthans 2006 National Conference’ proceedings.
- Saxena, M.; (2006) “Brand Loyalty in Services” published in ‘IBMR Review 2006’ (Journal of IBMR, IPS Academy, Indore) pp. 110-115.
- Saxena, M.; (2006) “Future trends in Retail Industry” published in edited book ‘Innovation and adaptability’ of Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, pp 355-362.
- Saxena, M.; (2005) “Modernisation of the Retailing System in India” published in ‘Bizcraft’ (Journal of FMS – SRMS College of Engg. & Tech. Bareilly (U.P) ) pp. 87-89.
- Singh, M., and Saklani A.; (2004) “Impact of CRM efforts on Customer Loyalty : A case of credit cards ” 5th International conference on “Learning beyond borders in WTO regime” and inaugural Conference of Academy of Global advancements.
- Singh, M. and Saklani A.; (2004) “Retail Performance and customer Loyalty in Public Sector Banks” Apeejay Business Review, Vol 5, No 1.