“COMING TOGETHER IS BEGINNIG
KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS
WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS”
The strive for attaining excellence in its academic endeavours is a continuous process in the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS). Towards this end, the University has established a Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) on 26 August 2009.
Besides handling and promoting the marketing and the branding activities for the University and coordinating all events undertaken as part of its social esponsibilities, the major focus of the CRC is to enhance the placement opportunities for the final year students of all streams. In addition, it ensures that the students are also rendered guidance for entrepreneurship. CRC also assists Faculties/ Departments in seeking summer training/internship slots for the students with various industries. This is being achieved by forging alliance between the academia and the Industry. Needless to state, for improving employment quotient of students, it is important to develop their technical, managerial and soft skills in tune with the corporate needs. This task is being undertaken by an accomplished pool of faculty in the University. For soft skills training, the faculty has also been outsourced from accomplished National Level trainers.
The broad charter of CRC with respect to placement/ training activities is as follows:-
- To organise on/ off campus recruitment.
- To obtain slots for internship/ summer training and organise industrial visits.
- To forge alliance with industry and industrial bodies like FICCI, CII and FID etc.
- To seek feedback form industry/ employers on performance of students, curricula and infrastructure and appraise concerned authorities.
- To coordinate soft skill training with Faculties.
- To maintain updated record about students training and placement activities.