AFFILIATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). The University has evolved from Manav Rachna University (Formerly MRCE) has been ranked among the top 29 engineering institutes across the country (including IITs and NITs) by The Times engineering survey (May 27, 2016). Among the private Engineering Institutes MRCE (now MRU) is ranked at no. 10 across the country. We are recipient of ‘Excellent Engineering Institute in Haryana’ award at CMAI National Haryana Education Awards, 2014.
The accreditations of MRCE are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered. As MRCE gives rise to Manav Rachna University, it brings with it a decade old trust of all stake holders; a well established teaching and learning process guided by global best practices and a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation and entrepreneurship
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Manav Rachna University bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
- Manav Rachna University, Faridabad, which is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956) has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution.
- NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence. It places the institute in the top 10 percent of the engineering colleges.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited Manav Rachna College of Engineering, now Manav Rachna University for its B.Tech. – Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 years.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has accredited the institute and opens the placement season in the campus.
- The institute has been designated as Nodal Centre for Virtual lab by Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- MRU is Nodal Centre for National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN).
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATIONS
Accreditations provide parents, students and potential recruiters reliable information on quality of education being offered by the Institute and act as key differentiators of the Institute’s standard of excellence.
- NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence.
- NBA accreditation shows the trust of accrediting agency in the quality of academic programs.