Health Science & Nutrition Research – RIC
- To be recognized nationally and internationally for quality research in the field of Health Sciences.
- To adopt a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach towards Nutrition, Health Promotion, Disease prevention, Therapeutic intervention and Rehabilitation.
- To innovate and develop technologies and techniques for efficient and optimal delivery of Health care based on community needs.
- Advanced Diagnostic Techniques
- Histopathology and Microbiology
- Health promotion
- Food product development and processing
- Diagnostic methods for periodontal diseases
- Exercise physiology
- Fitness and wellness
Projects & Competitions
- Projects & Competitions
- Research Publications
- Product Development Initiatives
- Funded R&D Projects
- Training in Advanced Areas
Dr. Shivani Aggarwal
Smile Summit 2018
Spreading Smiles Together
IDA, Karnal at Hotel Noor Mahal from 5th to 7th Oct 2018
Dr. Sridhar Kannan
Heal Talk India Group
Best Academician of the year 2018 Award
Dr. Sumit Bhateja
Ms. Vinnie Sachdeva- Final BDS
“Virtopsy – An aid in Forensic Odontology
1st International & 16th National IAFO Conference held at Goa on 29th & 30th September 2018
Ms. Vanshika Arora- Final BDS
“Target Next Generation Gene sequencing in Head & Neck Squamous cell carcinoma”
National UG Convention of Oral Medicine & Radiology Conference held at Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi on 1st December 2018
“Third Prize” for poster presentation
1st Dasana International Dental Conference held at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi on 6th -7th Oct.2018
Ms. Shakila Mahesh
Intellectual Property Rights Awareness
MRIIC and Haryana State Council, Science and Technology on 20th March 2018
International Conference held at Faridabad.for project Naturoplast. Oct 18.
Awarded special award at IEYI
AICTE Regional Convention , Jaipur ,November 2018.
Awarded first in other rural category
Identification and Isolation of Biocellulose microbes.
International Conference “Environmental and Ecological Sustainability: Engaging the