Transportation – MRU
Manav Rachna University have a fleet of luxury A/C buses to provide transport to the students for Delhi-NCR covering various locations of Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ballabhgarh and Palwal students. MRU buses are equipped with all safety devices like Fire extinguishers, First-aid Kit etc. These are also equipped with GPS to track the bus location, route, speed etc. and speed governor to restrict the speed of the buses (as per the guidelines of the Supreme Court). Buses of MRU board and de-board the students inside the campus premises only at the scheduled time at arrival and departure.
During end-semester exam days, apart from regular routes, MRU provides a shuttle service for Tughlakabad Metro Station, Delhi, Mathura Road (Badkhal Chowk) Faridabad from the campus.
Seat numbers are allotted to all transport users on the basis of first come first serve. Transport Fee is collected one time in advance for the whole academic session at the time of availing transport facility. Transport ID Cards are given to the users for academic session every year. MRU provides free transport facility for the off campus hostlers. The complete transport information such as routs, fee structure, transport refund policy, guidelines etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Transport
- Transport approach to MRU at a Glance
- Transport Refund Policy 2018-2019
- Transport Refund Policy 2019-2020
- Customer Care Numbers
- Other Modes Of Transport To Manav Rachna University Campus
- Safety in MRU Transport
- Transport/Application Form Rules & Regulations
- Half Yearly Transport fee structure for Students
- Transport Fees MoD and Details Process
- Transport Application Form for Staff