PEO’s, PSO’s and PO’s
Program Educational Objectives
- Students should be able to acquire the intellectual and behavioral competencies required for professional and personal success. The learning goals and objectives for the program are :
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making – Students will develop critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Communication Skills: Students will learn to communicate professionally and effectively
- Core Business Knowledge – Students will develop functional business knowledge.
- Global Perspective: Students will acquire global awareness and appreciation for diverse perspectives.
- Ethical behavior and Social responsibility: Students will learn to recognize and analyze ethical problems, and take appropriate decisions
- Teamwork and Leadership: Students will develop effective teamwork and leadership skills.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
PSO1: Employability & Entrepreneurship: Students shall define their career aspirations and work towards achieving the same by engaging in developing appropriate skills, mindset and competencies in their chosen profession/ fields of learning ( corporate career, startup, family business, higher education etc)
PSO2: Specialised knowledge & skills: Students will be able to demonstrate the acquisition of comprehensive & procedural knowledge for carrying out professional work/tasks in the specialised field and generate solutions in challenging environments.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- Domain Knowledge of Business Environment: Students shall apply knowledge of management theories, principles, practices & skills in emerging business environment.
- Integrity, Ethic & professional Conduct: Students shall demonstrate ethical behaviour and professional integrity in their conduct to stive for truth, fairness, humility and honesty in professional life.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Ability: Students shall apply critical thinking skills to design problem solving strategies across management areas and implement innovative solutions.
- Analytical & Decision making ability: Students shall access business environment using techniques of data analytics and other decision support tools to analyse and evaluate possible alternatives to complex business situations.
- Research Aptitude & Inquiry: Students shall exhibit research acumen and research aptitude to provide innovative solutions in the different areas of management for the benefit of industry, academia and society at large.
- Multicultural Competence & Global Outlook: Students shall demonstrate competence in cross cultural environment, work in diverse groups in areas like health care ,supply chain, operations, finance etc and emerge as responsible global citizens.
- Leadership readiness & Behavioural Skills: Students shall demonstrate leadership skills and work effectively with diverse teams through collaborative learning to deal with VUCA world.
- Effective business communication & Social networking: Students shall be able to engage effectively, develop interpersonal relationship through their ability to listen, read, write ,interact, influence & negotiate in complex business situations.
- Social Networking Skills & emotional intelligence: Students shall be able to acquire social and emotional skills to work effectively with diverse groups in multicultural environment.
- Creativity, Empathy & community Engagement: Students shall demonstrate ability to identify with other or understand others perspectives, innovate or perform tasks in a better manner for the well being of the society
- Environment & Sustainability: Students shall analyse the implications of managerial decisions in the context of environmental, social and corporate governance(ESG) in creating sustainable businesses
- Information /Digital literacy: Students shall demonstrate ability to access, evaluate and use ICT in a variety of work situations and access relevant information sources for analysis of data.