National & International Journals
July 2021-June 2022
1. Abhishek Dwivedi, P. K. Bharti, Sudhish Kumar Shukla, An experimental approach to find aniline-formaldehyde co-polymers as effective inhibitor on the interface of low carbon steel immersed in 0.5 N HCl mixtures, Journal of the Indian Chemical Society Vol.99, Issue3, (2022) 100356. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jics.2022.100356
2. Somya Tanwer, Sudhish Kumar Shukla, Recent advances in the applicability of drugs as corrosion inhibitor on metal surface: A Review, Current Research in Green and Sustainable Chemistry Vol 5, 2022, 100227. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crgsc.2021.100227.
3. Somya Tanwer, Sudhish Kumar Shukla, Corrosion inhibition activity of Cefixime on mild steel surface in aqueous sulphuric acid, Progress in color, colorant and coatings 15(2022) 243-255.
4. Ananna Bardhan, Anshuman Sahai, Vinayak V Pathak, DK Sharma, Meena Kapahi, Sudhish Kumar Shukla, Study of PM2.5 Distribution, its Relation with Metrological Parameters and Mitigation Over Delhi Region, Stechnolock: Archives of Earth and Environment Sciences, 2 (2022) 103.
5. Sudhish Kumar Shukla, Somya Tanwer, Evaluation of Corrosion Inhibition Properties of Pharmaceutically Active Compound Cefotaxime Sodium on Mild Steel Surface in Sulfuric Acid Medium, Journal of Turkish Chemical Society Section A: Chemistry, Vol. 8 Issue 4, pp: 1099-1110, 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18596/jotcsa.972325
6. Abhishek Dwivedi, P.K. Bharti, Sudhish Kumar Shukla, An overview of the polymeric materials that can be used to prevent metal corrosion: A review Journal of Turkish Chemical Society Section A: Chemistry, Vol. 8 Issue 3, pp: 863-872, 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18596/jotcsa.894374.
7. Abhishek Dwivedi, P.K. Bharti, Sudhish Kumar Shukla, Surface assimilation and corrosion inhibition characteristic of water soluble Polyvinyl Alcohol on mild steel surface in 0.5M HCl solution Journal of Turkish Chemical Society Section A: Chemistry, 8(1) 2021: 219-230. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18596/jotcsa.794721
8. E. Laiq, S. Jabin, P. Gupta, “Role of Adsorbents in Treatment of Pollutants from Aqueous Medium”, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 37 (4), 868-879 (2021). DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.13005/ojc/370414.
9. S. Jabin, P. Gupta, M. Sharma, “Polyelectrolytes as a Material of value in water Treatment :A review” , Asian Journal of Water, environment and Pollution, 18 (3), 109-115 (2021). DOI: 10.3233/AJW210350
10. V. Thamilarasan, J. Kim, M. Azam, S. Al‐Resayes, A. Stalin, B. S. Kannan, A. Jayamani, A. Arumugam, N. Sengottuvelan, “Influence of co‐ligand on the biological properties of Schiff base metal complexes: Synthesis, characterization, cytotoxicity, and antimicrobial studies” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 36 (3), 2021, 6542-. doi.org/10.1002/aoc.6542
11. P. Rani, V. V. Pathak, M. Bansal, “Co-digestion of wheat straw and animal manure pretreated with calcium hydroxide for biomethane production: Kinetic study”, Current Research in Green and Sustainable Chemistry, 4, 100145-100150 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crgsc.2021.100145
12. D. Ahuja, K. Varshney and P. K. Varshney, “Metal air battery: A sustainable and low cost material for energy storage”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2021, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1913 012065. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1913/1/012065/pdf
13. S. Dhawan, H. Devnani, J. Babu, H. Singh, M. A. Haider, T. S. Khan, P. P. Ingole, V. Haridas, “Supersensitive Detection of Anions in Pure Organic and Aqueous Media by Amino Acid Conjugated Ellman’s Reagent”, ACS Applied BioMaterials, 4(3), 2453–2464 (2021). https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.0c01431
14. P. Rani, M. Bansal, V. V. Pathak, “Experimental and Kinetic Studies for Improvement of Biogas Production from KOH Pretreated Wheat Straw”, Current Research in Green and Sustainable Chemistry, 5, 100283-100288 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crgsc.2022.100283
15. S. Sharma, A. malik, M. Faiyaz Anwar, A. Dinda, M. Singhal, “Polyaspartic acid, 2-acrylamido-2-Methyl propane sulfonic acid and sodium alginate based biocompatible stimuli responsive polymer gel for controlled release of GHK-Cu peptide for wound healing”, Journal of Biomaterial applications, 37(1):132-150 (2022). doi:10.1177/08853282221076708
16. Sapna, J. Singh, A. Sand, “Development of Functional Guar Gum based highly water absorbent and investigation of reaction parameters”, Journal of Turkish Chemical Society, 9(2), 453 – 464 (2022).https://doi.org/10.18596/jotcsa.1011386
17. N. Gupta, A. Vyas and H. K. Thakur, “Russia against the world tweets,” 2022 Fifth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Technologies (CCICT), 2022, IEEE Explore, pp. 133-137, doi: 10.1109/CCiCT56684.2022.00035.(Scopus) [Oct 2022]
18. A System for Breast Cancer Image Classification Using 2C Algorithm with Multiclass Support Vector Machine” by Hambeer Sing, Deepankar Sharma, Ruchi Gupta, Raveendra Kumar Bharati, Vasudha Tiwari & Anil Kumar The application no. 202211017594 A is on 1th June 2022 https://search.ipindia.gov.in/IPOJournal/Journal/Patent
19. Big Data and Machine Learning based approach for Wireless Network Resource Management” By Sri Hari Nallamala, Amit Singla, Vijendra Singh, Ankita Gaur and Ajay Singh Yadav. IP India Patent No. 202241047440 – Date of Patent: August 20, 2022.
20. Blockchain Model using Performance Analysis for Supply Chain Management in enhancing sustainable” By Ajay Singh Yadav, Nitin Kumar, Richa Agrawal, Ankita Gaur, Swati Bhatt, Pravesh, Anupam Swami, Navin Ahlawat, Ritvik Sharma and Unnati Sadh. IP India Patent No. 202211062371 – Date of Patent: November 4, 2022.
21. A smart system of monitoring charging of electric vehicle Battery Using smart portable charger”,Ms. Priyanka Yadav, Anil Kumar Sharma, Kalpana Shukla, Tej Raj, Prashant Kumar, Dr. Satyendra Singh, Application No: 202211025204, on 06 May 2022.
22. Soni, Narendra Kumar, Y K Sharma, Vinod Kumar and Alok Aggarwal, ” Generalization of Fourier Transformation of Scaling Function using Riesz basis on L^2 (K).” 2022 10th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO),2022, IEEE Explore , doI 10.1109/ICITO56286.2022.9965138.(Scopus) [Dec.2022]
23. Shiva. Sharma, Sandeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Pandey, and Kamlesh Kumar, “Two-Dimensional Collocation Method for Generalized Partial Integro-Differential Equations of Fractional Order with Applications,’’ Mathematical Methods in Applied Sciences, Feb 2022 ,1-21, ISSN: 1099-1476, https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.8079.
24. Kamlesh Kumar, Jogendra Kumar. Rajesh K. Pandey, A Fully Finite Difference Scheme for Time -Fractional Telegraph Equation involving Atangana Baleanu Caputo Fractional Derivative, International Journal of applied and Computational Mathematics, June (2022) 8:154, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40819-022-01347-9.
25. Sandeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Pandey and Kamlesh Kumar, Shyam Kamal and Thach Ngoc Dinh, Finite difference collocation method for the generalized fractional diffusion equation, fractal and fractional, July 2022, 2022, 6, 387. https://doi.org/10.3390/fractalfract6070387.
26. Devarani Devi, Aditya Sharma, Sunil Ojha, Jai Parkash, Ankush Vij, Ram K. Sharma and Fouran Singh, “Synthesis of bimetallic AuAg nanoparticles by sequential ion implantation for modifying surface-plasmon-resonance properties”, Materials Letters, 308, 131283 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2021.131283
27. Deepika Gaur, Sunita Sharma, Aditya Sharma, Dhirendra Kumar Sharma and Sweta Shukla, “Structural, Electronic Structure, and Photovoltaic Studies of MgO/TiO2/ITO Heterostructures”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 51, 314–320 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-021-09290-z
28. Aditya Sharma, M. Varshney, Y. Kumar, B. H. Lee, S. O. Won, K. H. Chae, A. Vij, R. K. Sharma and H. J. Shin, “Electronic structure and magnetic assets of FeCoGaO4 nanoparticles: An XANES investigation”, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 161 (2022) 110476. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpcs.2021.110476
29. Kuldeep Mehta, Aditya Sharma and Jai Parkash, “Ca Doping Concentration Induced Enhancement in Dielectric and Magnetic Properties of Bi1−xCaxFeO3 (x = 0.2 and 0.4) Ceramics”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 51, 4145–4151 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09723-3
30. Aditya Sharma, Mayora Varshney, Yogesh, Kumar, K.H.Chae and H.J. Shin, “Structural, Electronic, and Magnetic Properties of NiGa2O4”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 51, 4139–4144 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09710-8
31. Aditya Sharma, Mayora Varshney, Tanisha Gautam, Anjali Sharma, K.H.Chae and H.J. Shin, “XANES Investigations on Electronic Structure and Magnetic Properties of GaFeO3 Nanocrystals”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 51, 4133–4138 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09722-4
32. Jitendra Kumar, Aditya Sharma, Won, S.O. K.H.Chae and H.J. Shin, “Electronic Structure, Photoluminescence and Thermoluminescence Studies of Cu-Doped Mg2B2O5 Nanophosphors”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 51, 1922–1932 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09535-5
33. Aditya Sharma, Ksh Devarani Devi, Mayora Varshney, S.O.Won and H.J. Shin, “Structural, Surface, and Electronic Structure Properties of Ag− Ion-Implanted SrVO3 Thin Films”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 51, 1900–1904 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09454-5
34. Jagnishan Singh, Jyoti Rajput, Nitikant and Sandeep Kumar, “Comparative study of inverse free electron laser interaction based on helical and wiggler interaction”, Optik, 260, 169017 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2022.169017
35. Vivek Sharma and Sandeep Kumar, “To study the effect of laser frequency-chirp on trapped electrons in laser Wakefield acceleration”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2267, 012097 (2022).https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/2267/1/012097
36. Jagnishan Singh, Jyoti Rajput, Nitikant and Sandeep Kumar, “Electron acceleration in an inverse free electron laser with a tapered wiggler field”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2267, 012068 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/2267/1/012068
37. Vishal Thakur, Sandeep Kumar and Niti Kant, “Self-focusing of a Bessel–Gaussian laser beam in plasma under density transition”, Journal of Nonlinear Optical Physics & Materials (2022). https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218863523500388
38. Deepti Maikhuri and Soumyadeep Manna , “Numerical modeling for computation of confined energy states in oblate spheroidal quantum dots: effect of dot size, eccentricity and surrounding matrix”, European physics journal plus, 136, 1-13 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1140/epjp/s13360-021-02207-z
39. Deepti Maikhuri, Jai Parkash and Haider Abbas, “Graphene sheet with periodic vacancy: A first principles study” Physica Scripta, 96, 125872 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ac40d7
1. Meena Kapahi, Roopa Rani, Kashish Kohli, book chapter entitled “Fungal Biorefineries for Biofuel Production for Sustainable Future Energy Systems” in book “Recent Trends in Mycological Research” 2021, vol 2. Springer Nature Switzerland.
2. Tanya Sharma, Vinika Tyagi and Megha Bansal, book chapter entitled “Vegetable and Herbal Extracts: A Way towards Preventive and Therapeutics Regimen” in Intech Open in 2021.
3. A book by Dr. Arpit Sand, Dr. Sangeeta Banga on “Cellulose Science and its Derivatives” in Intech Open.
4. S. K. Shukla & V. V. Pathak published a book chapter in Elsevier Science entitled “Prospects of iron oxide nanomaterial for remediation of wastewater” in 2021.
5. Dr. Shilpa Sharma, Dr. Priti Gupta published a book chapter in Elsevier Science entitled with “Bionanocomposites in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine” in 2021
6. D.K. Sharma, Ananna Bardhan and Vinayak V. Pathak (2022). “Role of Meteorological Parameters on Atmospheric Aerosols Concentration and Its Control Through Modern Biomass Application”. In: R. Kothari, V.V. Pathak and V.V. Tyagi (eds) Algal Biofuel: Sustainable Solution. CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003363231
July 2020-June 2021
1. A. Khan, S. Jabin, P. Gupta; Effect of Polyvinyl alcohol on the physicochemical properties of soil and soil amino acid ineraction, Eurasian Journal of Soil Science, 2021, 10(1) 32-37. https://doi.org/10.18393/ejss.805214 | H index: 26
2. T. Sharma,V. Tyagi, M. Bansal; Determination of sun protection factor of vegetable and fruit extracts using UV–Visible spectroscopy: A green approach, Sustainable Chemistry and Pharmacy, 2020 (18), 100347. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scp.2020.100347 | H index: 14
3. A. Dwivedi, P. K. Bharti, S. K. Shukla; Surface Assimilation and Corrosion Inhibition Characteristics of WaterSoluble Polyvinyl Alcohol on Mild Steel Surface in 0.5 M HCl Solution. Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section A: Chemistry, 2021, 8 (1).
4. S. Dhawan, H. Devnani, J. Babu, H. Singh, M. A. Haider, T. S. Khan, P. P. Ingole, V. Haridas
Supersensitive Detection of Anions in Pure Organic and Aqueous Media by Amino Acid Conjugated Ellman’s Reagent, ACS Appl. Bio Mater., 2021, 4, 3, 2453–2464. https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.0c01431
5. P. Sharma, A. Dagar, Sapna, A. Vyas, A. Sand; Superabsorbent composites (SACs) based on Xanthan Gum -g-poly (Itaconic acid)/Kaolinite, Polymer Bulletin, 78, 6441–6454 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00289-020-03436-5 | H-Index: 24
6. Sharad Medhe, Roopa Rani; Acoustic Liquid Handling Mass Spectrometry: A New Milestone In Laboratories Journal of Biological Pharmaceutical and Chemical Research, 2020
7. Ridhi Bhatnagar and Aparna Vyas“Comparative Study of Wavelet Transform and Wavelet Packet Transformation in Image Denoising using Thresholding Technique”, International Journal of Technical Research & Science (IJTRS), 6 (1), January 2021.
8. Aparna Vyas and Gibak Kim, Minimally Supported Frequency (MSF) d-Dilation Wavelets, Mathematics 2021, 9, 1284. https://doi.org/10.3390/math9111284 , June 2021.
9. Ankita Yadav, Riya Fagna, Aparna Vyas “Image Denoising Using Hard Threshold Techniques on Wavelet Transform and Shearlet Transform”, International Journal of Technical Research & Science (IJTRS), Volume VI Issue V, May 2021.
10. Riya Fagna, Ankita Yadav and Aparna Vyas, Noise Removal from Images Using Shearlet Transform, published in conference proceeding International 19 May Innovative Scientific Approach Congress-V, Turkey on 19 May, 2021, ISBN:978-605-74407-7-8
11. Sapna, Ruchi Gupta, A Modified Hungarian methodology to solve assignment problem, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology ISSN-1671-4512, Volume 50, Issue 04,1-8, April, 2021
12. Rakesh Batra, Ruchi Gupta and Priyanka Singh, Fixed point existence results of F-Kannan type contraction on a metric space with directed graph J. Math. comput. Sci. 11(2021) Vol No-5, 5181-5195 August 2021
13. Y K Sharma, Ashish Yadav and Anurag Vashishth. Mathematical Modeling of Crops Production In India: Future Estimate” published in International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research Volume 8, Issue 2 (I) April – June 2021.
14. Honey Sharma, and Ramapati Maurya, Durrmeyer type modification of (p,q) -Szasz Mirakjan operators and their quantitative estimates, Creat. Math. Inform. 30(2021)1, Page 97-106.
15. Honey Sharma, and Ramapati Maurya, A Note On Q–Mkz Operators Using Generating Functions, Journal of Classical Analysis. 17(2021)2, Page 177-127.
16. Sharma, S. Kumar, R. K. Pandey, and K. Kumar, Two-Dimensional Collocation Method for Generalized Partial Integro-Differential Equations of Fractional Order with Applications, Mathematical Methods in Applied Sciences, Accepted. ISSN: 1099-1476.
17. Nitika, Sakshi Gupta, Shiv Kumar Dixit, Aditya Sharma, Ankush Vij, Chhavi Bhatnagar, Anita Kumari, Vinod Kumar, B. M. Bahal, Ram K. Sharma and P. K. Bhatnagar. “Mechanistic insights on improved performance of PCDTBT:PC71BM hetero-structured organic photovoltaic cells via interfacing CdSe/ZnS nanostructures”, Applied Nanoscience 13, 443–452 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13204-021-01789-5
18. Ankur Chahal and Haider Abbas, “Computational Study of Small Vanadium and Chromium Oxide Clusters: Effect of Hydrogenation”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1017, 012036 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/1017/1/012036
19. Nitika, Shiv Kumar Dixit and Haider Abbas, “Excited state and charge transfer dynamics in gas phase molecule of CH3NH3PbI3: first-principles study”. Journal of Molecular Modeling, 27, 1-5 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00894-020-04635-7
20. Ankur Chahal and Haider Abbas, “Reactivity between medium-sized silicon cluster and NO2: first principles study”, Journal of Molecular Modeling, 27, 88 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00894-021-04667-7
21. Jagnishan Singh, Jyoti Rajput, Niti Kant, and Sandeep Kumar, “Simulation study of two color laser Wakefield acceleration”, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2352, 050043 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0053366
22. Geeta Rana, Ananna Bardhan, D. K. Sharma and M K Yadav, “Low latitude ionospheric variations during geomagnetic storms measured using ROCSAT-1 satellite observations”, Indian Journal of Radio and Space Physics, 49, 171-179 (2020).
23. Aditya Sharma, Manju, Megha Jain, Pargam Vashishtha, Govind Gupta, Sung Ok Won, Ankush Vij and Anup Thakur, “Switchable cool and cold white emission from dysprosium doped SrZnO2”, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 33, 035703, (2020). https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1361-648X/abbc9c/meta
24. Aditya Sharma, Himani Saraswat, Surekha Chaudhary, Mayora Varshney, Devarani Devi, Fouran Singh, SO Won and Hyun-Joon Shin, “150 KeV Cu− ion-implantation in SrVO3 thin films: A study of Cu induced defect states”, Vacuum, 181, 109655 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2020.109655
25. Jitender Kumar, Aditya Sharma, Sung Ok Won, Ravi Kumar, Keun Hwa Chae, Shalendra Kumar and Ankush Vij, “Probing defects and electronic structure of Eu doped t-Mg2B2O5 nanocrystals using X-ray absorption near edge spectroscopy and luminescence techniques”, Vacuum, 180, 109602 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2020.109602
26. Sandeep Kumar, Y. K. Kim, T. Kang, M. S. Hur, Moses Chung, “Evolution of magnetic field in a weakly relativistic counterstreaming inhomogeneous e−/e+ plasmas”, Laser and Particle Beams, 38, 181-187 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1017/S0263034620000233
27. Surekha Chaudhary, Himani Saraswat, Devarani Devi, Pawan Kulriya, Fouran Singh, Sung-Ok Won, Hyun-Joon Shin, Jai Parkash and Aditya Sharma, “Structural and electronic-structure investigations of defect states in Cu-ion-implanted SnO2 thin films”, Vacuum, 179, 109481 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2020.109481
28. Rajesh Kumar, Vishnu Chauhan, N. Koratkar, Shalendra Kumar, Aditya Sharma, Keun-Hwa Chae and Sung Ok Won, “Influence of high energy ion irradiation on structural, morphological and optical properties of high-k dielectric hafnium oxide (HfO2) thin films grown by atomic layer deposition”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 831, 154698-154713 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2020.154698
1. Meena Kapahi, Vinayak V Pathak, Roopa Rani, Jaya Tuteja and Sangeeta Banga, Organic Waste for Biofuel Production: Energy Conversion Pathways and Applications, Springer, Cham, 2020 Book Chapter in Book Biofuels Production – Sustainability and Advances in Microbial Bioresources) Editors Ajar Nath Yadav · Ali Asghar Rastegari · Neelam Yadav · Rajeeva Gaur
2. Shilpa Sharma, Priti Gupta, Bionanocomposites in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, Elsevier
July 2019-June 2020
1. S. Sharma, M. F. Anwar, M. Singhal, A. Malik; In vivo and in vitro studies of pH sensitive GHK-Cu incorporated polyaspartic acid and polyacrylic acid superabsorbent polymer, ACS Omega, 2019, 4(23) 20118-20128. doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.9b00655 | H index: 15
2. A. Pandey, V.V. Pathak, R. Kothari, P. N. Black, V. V. Tyagi,; Experimental studies on zeta potential of flocculants for harvesting of algae (2019) Journal of Environmental Management, 231, pp. 562- 569. doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.09.096
3. P. K. Patnala, S. Tilvi, P. Srivastava,; Experimental and Kinetic studies on the combined influence of ultrasonication and are earths on removal of azo dyes (2019) Separation Science and Technology (Philadelphia), DOI: 10.1080/01496395.2018.1549571
4. A. Sand and A. Vyas, Superabsorbent polymer based on guar gum-graft-acrylamide: synthesis and characterization, Journal of polymer research, Springer, Vol. 27, 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s10965-019-1951-x, ISSN: 1022-9760 (Print) 1572-8935 (Online) (Impact Factor: 1.53)
5. Ruchi Gupta, Arun Kajla, Differences of Operators of Generalized Szász Type, Khayyam Journal of Mathematics, ISSN 2423-4788, July 6 (2020), no. 2, 141-154, DOI: 10.22034/kjm.2020.109811” (Scopus).
6. Ruchi Gupta, Hardeo Kumar Thakur, Chhavi Baliyan & Mansi Mangla, Future Population and Literacy Rate Projection in India, Test Engineering and Management, ISSN: 0193-4120, May2020, Volume-83, Page No.: 10128-10138” (Scopus).
7. Rakesh Batra, Ruchi Gupta & Priyanka Sahni, A new extension of Kannan contractions and related fixed-point results, The Journal of Analysis, ISSN: 2367-2501, 20May 2020, DOI:/10.1007/s41478-020-00241-1” (Springer).
8. Rakesh Batra, Ruchi Gupta & Priyanka Sahni, Some results related to fixed points of F-G contractions on metric spaces equipped with w-distance, Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, ISSN: 0972-0502,11May 2020 23:2, 413-423” DOI: 10.1080/09720502.2020.1731954” (Scopus).
9. T. antczak and Kalpana Shukla” Higher order duality for a new class of nonconvex semi-infinite multiobjective fractional programming with support functions. Journal of applied analysis and computations, vol.10, no,6, Dec 2020. (SCI Indexed)
10. Y K Sharma, Sachin, Deepak Kumar,” Study of stability and solution of a system of ordinary differential equations: Linear algebra” International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, Vol (7) I(XVII)-page-320-323, March-2020
11. D. Tripathi, “A Refinement of an Inequality due to Ankeny and Rivilin”, Stud. Univ. Babes,-BolyaiMath.65.(3)(2020),pp.325–332.doi:10.24193/subbmath.2020.3.01(ESCI, Scopus)
12. D. Tripathi, “A Note on Eneström-Kakeya Theorem for a Polynomial with Quaternionic Variable”, Arebian J. Math. 10 (2020), pp. 1–8. DOI: 10.1007/s40065-020-00283-0 (ESCI, Scopus)
13. Mamta Thakur, Advin and S.M.K Haider, “Radical Screen transversal slant lightlike Submanfolds of indefinite Kaehler manifolds”, FILOMAT,34(6) (2020),2037-2046.
14. Aditya Sharma, Jitendra Pal Singh, Varsha Singh, Ganesh Pandey, Keun Hwa Chae, Sangsul Lee, “Approaches to synthesize MgO nanostructures for diverse applications”, Heliyon, 6, E04882 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04882
15. Sandeep Kumar, D. N. Gupta, H. K. Malik, Devi Singh and Moohyun Yoon, “Effect of a tightly-focused chirped Gaussian laser pulse on electron acceleration in helical undulator”, Physics of Plasmas, 27, 043105 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5120769
16. Hitendra K. Malik, Rashmi Srivastava, Sandeep Kumar and Devi Singh, “Small amplitude dust acoustic solitary wave in magnetized two ion temperature plasma”, Journal of Taibah university for Science, 14, 417–422, (2020) https://doi.org/10.1080/16583655.2020.1741944
17. Ankur Chahal and Haider Abbas, “Capacity of C4H8Ti4 cluster for adsorption of CO2 and CO: A computational study”, Journal of Molecular Modeling, 26, 126 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00894-020-04403-7
18. Aditya Sharma, Mayora Varshney, Himani Saraswat, Surekha Chaudhary, Jai Parkash, Hyun-Joon Shin, Keun-Hwa Chae and Sung-Ok Won, “Nano-structured phases of gallium oxide (GaOOH, α-Ga2O3, β-Ga2O3, γ-Ga2O3, δ-Ga2O3, and ε-Ga2O3): fabrication, structural, and electronic structure investigations”, International Nano Letters, 10, 71–79 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40089-020-00295-w
19. Geeta Rana, Ananna Bardhan, D.K. Sharma, M.K. Yadav, Malini Aggarwal and Jyotika Dudeja, “Variations of ion density and temperature as measured by ROCSAT-1 satellite over the Indian region and comparison with IRI-2016 model”, Annals of Geophysics, 62, PA677 (2020). https://doi.org/10.4401/ag-8131
20. K. Moon, Sandeep Kumar, M. Hur and M. Chung, “Longitudinal phase space dynamics of witness bunch during the Trojan Horse injection for plasma-based particle accelerators”, Physics of Plasmas, 26, 073103 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5108928
21. Sandeep Kumar, Alexandra Landsman and Dong Eon Kim, “Terawatt-attosecond Soft x-ray Pulse Generation in X-ray free electron laser”, AIP Proceedings, 2136, 06001 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5120964
22. Min‐Seok Kim, Haedong Park, Sung Ok Won, Aditya Sharma, Jimin Kong, Hyun S Park, Yun‐Mo Sung, Tae Joon Park, Myoung‐Woon Moon and Kahyun Hur, “Copper‐Halide Polymer Nanowires as Versatile Supports for Single‐Atom Catalysts”, Small, 15, 1903197 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1002/smll.201903197
23. Aditya Sharma, Sitansu Sekhar Nanda, Jai Parkash, Anshuman Sahai, Shiv Kumar, Deepti Maikhuri, Dong Kee Yi, Hyun-Joon Shin, Keun-Hwa Chae and Sung Ok Won, “Structural and electronic structure investigations on sonication based synthesized Graphene oxide and reduced-Graphene oxide nano-sheets”, Physica Scripta, 94 , 125807 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ab3868
24. Haider Abbas, Mohd. Shkir and S. AlFaify, “Density functional study of spectroscopy, electronic structure, linear and nonlinear optical properties of L-proline lithium chloride and L-proline lithium bromide monohydrate: For laser applications”, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 12, 2336-2346 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arabjc.2015.02.011
1. Jitendra P. Singh, Richa Bhardwaj, Aditya Sharma, Baljeet Kaur, Sung O. Won, Sanjeev Gautam, Keun Hwa Chae (2019). “Fabrication of Magnetic Tunnel Junctions”. In: Mangey Ram, J. Paulo Davim (eds) Advanced Applications in Manufacturing Engineering. Woodhead Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-102414-0.00002-1
2. J. Pal Singh, M. Kumar, Aditya Sharma, G. Pandey, K. H. Chae and S. Lee (2020). “Bottom-Up and Top-Down Approaches for MgO”. In: S. Karakuş (eds) Sonochemical Reactions. IntechOpen. https://doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.91182
July 2018- June 2019
1. A. Dwivedi, , P.K. Bharti, S.K. Shukla, Interaction of water soluble polyacrylic acid with mild steel / hydrochloric acid interface(2018) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 404 (1), art. no. 012044.
2. S. Ahmad, V. V. Pathak, R. Kothari, R. P. Singh, Prospects for pretreatment methods of lignocellulosic waste biomass for biogas enhancement: opportunities and challenges (2018) Biofuels, 9 (5), pp. 575-594. doi.org/10.1080/17597269.2017.1378991
3. M. Mittal, S. Chatterjee, S. J. S. Flora, Combination therapy with vitamin C and DMSA for arsenic-fluoride co-exposure in rats (2018) Metallomics, 10 (9), pp. 1291-1306. DOI: 10.1039/c8mt00192h.
4. S. Ahmad, V. V. .Pathak, R. Kothari, A. Kumar, S. B. Naidu Krishna,. Optimization of nutrient stress using C. pyrenoidosa for lipid and biodiesel production in integration with remediation in dairy industry wastewater using response surface methodology (2018) 3 Biotech, 8 (8), art. no. 326. doi: 10.1007/s13205-018-1342-8
5. S. Ahmad, R. Kothari, V. V. Pathak, M. K. Pandey,; Fuel Quality Index: A Novel Experimental Evaluation Tool for Biodiesel Prepared from Waste Cooking Oil (2018) Waste and Biomass Valorization, pp. 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12649-018-0250-9
6. S. Y. Ko, A. Sand, N. J. Shin, Y-J Kwark, Synthesis and Characterization of Superabsorbent Polymer Based on Carboxymethyl Cellulose-graft-Itaconic Acid (2018) Fibers and Polymers, 19 (2), pp. 255-262. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12221-018-7837-9
7. R. Kothari, S. Ahmad, V. V. Pathak, A. Pandey, S. Singh, K. Kumar, V. V. Tyagi,; Experiment-based thermodynamic feasibility with co-digestion of nutrient-rich biowaste materials for biogas production (2018) 3 Biotech, 8 (1), art. no. 34. DOI: 10.1007/s13205-017-1023-z
8. Ruchi Gupta, Mukesh Sahu , Nikita Gulati , Komal, Diksha Jasrotia, An Alternative Method to Reduce Medicine Costs By Minimizing Transportation Overheads, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), ISSN: 2249-8958 (Online), Volume-8 Issue-4, April 2019, Page No.:91-94”.Link:https://www.ijeat.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v8i4/D6343048419.pdf.
9. Richa Gupta, Deepak Kumar, Bhawna Mehta, Y K Sharma “A Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in two Vicinal Nations”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-2, December 2019.
10. Y K Sharma, Schain, Bhawna Mehta and Deepak Kumar ” Mathematical Model for Genetics using Linear Algebra ” in FIRMS’s International Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol 1(1)-2019.
11. D. Tripathi, H. G. Hyun and S. Hans, On the Location of Zeros of Polynomial (Lacunary Type), Non-Linear Func.Anal. Appl. Vol. 24(3), 555-565, 2019, http://nfaa.kyungnam.ac.kr/journal-nfaa
12. Honey Sharma, Cheena Gupta and Ramapati Maurya, On Approximation by (P, Q)-Meyer–Konig–Zeller Durrmeyer Operators, Khayyam J. Math., 5, no. 1, 113–124, 2019. DOI: 10.22034/kjm.2019.81223, e-ISSN 2423-4788
13. Honey Sharma, and Ramapati Maurya, Approximation properties of chlodowsky type Modification of (p q)-Bernstein Durrmeyer. Journal of emerging technologies and innovative research (JETIR) Vol.6 Issue 5, ISSN:2349-5162
14. C.H. Shim, Sandeep Kumar, Y.W. Parc , In Soo Ko, and D.E. Kim, “Isolated terawatt attosecond hard X-ray pulse generated from single current spike”, Scientific Reports (Nature), 8, 8521 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-44364-3
15. Haider Abbas, Deepti Maikhuri and Charu Sharma, “Interaction and damage of nucleobases of DNA and RNA caused by silicon nanoparticle and crystalline silica: First principles study”, Computational and Theoretical Chemistry 1154, 26-30 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comptc.2019.03.004
16. Surendra Singh, Anshuman Sahai, S.C. Katyal and Navendu Goswami, “Structural, optical and vibrational study of zinc copper ferrite nanocomposite prepared by exploding wire technique”, Materials Science-Poland, 36, 722–732 (2019). https://doi.org/10.2478/msp-2018-0084
17. AlFaify, Mohd Shkir, M. Arora, Ahmad Irfan, H. Algarni, Haider Abbas and Abdullah G,Al-Sehemi, “Quantum chemical investigation on molecular structural, vibrational, photophysical and nonlinear optical properties of l-hreoninium picrate: an admirable contender for nonlinear applications”, Journal of Computational Electronics, 17, 1421-1433 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10825-018-1230-9
Aditya Sharma, J.P. Singh, S.O. Won, K.H. Chae, S.K. Sharma and S. Kumar (2018). “Introduction to X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy and Its Applications in Material Science”. In: S. Sharma (eds) Handbook of Materials Characterization. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92955-2_13
July 2017-June 2018
1. M. Kapahi, S. Sachdeva; Mycoremediation potential of Pleurotus species for heavy metals: a review (2017) Bioresources and Bioprocessing, 4 (1), art. no. 32. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40643-017-0162-8
2. V. Joon, R. Shahrawat, M. Kapahi,; The emerging environmental and public health problem of electronic waste in India (2017) Journal of Health and Pollution, 7 (15), pp. 1-7. https://doi.org/10.5696/2156-9614-7.15.1
3. A. Sand, Y.-J. Kwark,; Modification of guar gum through grafting of acrylamide with potassium bromate/thiourea redox initiating system (2017) Fibers and Polymers, 18 (4), pp. 675-681. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12221-017-1240-4
4. A. Sand, A. Vyas, A. K. Gupta,; Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Based Hydrogels: AReview, (2017) BAOJ Chemistry, Vol 3, Issue 2; 025.
5. A. Sand, A. K. Gupta, Characterization and application of graft copolymer based on polysaccharide and vinyl monomer by the redox system(2016). Proceedings 10th Intl. Symposium on Fuels and Lubricants, April 18-20, 2016, New Delhi, p. 36
6. Ruchi Gupta, Tarun Singh, Examining The Effect of The Magnetic Field on Free Convection Flows in Liquid Metals, Electrolytes and Ionized Gases, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, (4) 4 : 849-857, 2018, ISSN: 2395-1990. http://ijsrset.com/PDF.php?pid=4120&v=4&i=4&y=2018&m=March-April
7. Ruchi Gupta , Hambeer Singh, Physical Characteristics of Laminar and Non Laminar Fluid Flows through Porous Medium, International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science & Communication Engineering, Volume: 4 Issue: 3,April-2018,ISSN: 2454-4248”.Link:http://www.ijfrcsce.org/download/conferences/ICETEST_2018/ICETEST_Track/1521275928_17-03-2018.pdf
8. Ankita Gaur, “Ordered Power Product of Polynomials and Product Quasi Cyclic Codes”, Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences, vol. 43, pp 99-110, 2018. DOI:-https://doi.org/10.32381/JCISS.2018.43.1-4.7. ISSN: 0250-9628
9. R. N. Mohapatra, Kalpana Shukla and Vivek Laha, ‘‘On Vector Variational Inequalities and E−Pseudoconvex Multiobjective Programming Problems” Pan American Mathematical Journal, 28(2018), Number 3, 94 – 103 .(SCOPUS)
10. D. Tripathi, S. Hans, A. A. Mogbademuand Babita Tyagi, Inequality for Derivatives of Rational functions, Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Vol. 21(1), 157-169, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1080/09720502.2015.1033837 (SCOPUS, ESCI)
11. D. Tripathi, S. Hans and BabitaTyagi, Generalization of An Inequality for the Polar Derivative of Polynomials, Non-Linear Func. Anal. Appl. Vol. 23(2), 311-321, 2018. http://nfaa.kyungnam.ac.kr/journal-nfaa (SCOPUS)
12. Honey Sharma, Ramapati Maurya and Cheena Gupta: ‘Approximation Properties of Kantorovich Type Modifications of (p; q)-Meyer-König-Zeller Operators’ in Constructive Mathematical Analysis 1 (2018), No. 1, pp. 58-72. http://dergipark.gov.tr/cma
13. M. Shkir, S. AlFaify, M. Arora, V. Ganesh, Haider Abbas and I. S. Yahia, “A first principles study of key electronic, optical, second and third order nonlinear optical properties of 3-(4-chlorophenyl)-1-(pyridin-3-yl) prop-2-en-1-one: a novel D-π-A type chalcone derivative”, Journal of Computational Electronics, 17, 9–20 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10825-017-1050-3
14. Anshuman Sahai, Navendu Goswami, Monu Mishra M and Govind Gupta, “Structural, vibrational and electronic properties of CuO nanoparticles synthesized via exploding wire technique”, Ceramics International, 44, 2478-2484 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2017.10.224
15.Malini Aggarwal, Ananna Bardhan and D. K. Sharma, “Equinoctial asymmetry in ionosphere over Indian region during 2006-2013 using COSMIC measurements”, Advances in Space Research, 60, 999-1014 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2017.05.020
16. D. K. Sharma, Malini Aggarwal and Ananna Bardhan, “Variability of ionospheric parameters during solar minimum and maximum activity and assessment of IRI model Advances in space Research”, 60, 435-443 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2016.11.027
17. Parutagouda Shankaragouda Patil, Mohd Shkir, Shivaraj R. Maidur, S. AlFaify, M.Arora, S. Venugopal Rao, Haider Abbas and V. Ganesh, “Key functions analysis of a novel nonlinear optical D-π-A bridge type (2E)-3-(4-Methylphenyl)-1-(3-nitrophenyl) prop-2-en-1-one chalcone: An experimental and theoretical approach Optical Materials”, 72, 427–435 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optmat.2017.06.038
18. Jaiparkash, R.S. Chauhan, Ravi Kumar, Pawan Kumar and Anil Singhal, “Structural, dielectric and magnetic studies of multiferroics Bi1-xSrxFeO3 (x = 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, and 0.5)”, Solid State Sciences, 72 , 5-9, (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solidstatesciences.2017.08.001
Shiv Kumar Dixit, C. Bhatnagar, J. Singh, P.K. Bhatnagar and K.R. Peta (2019). “Effect of Thermal Stress on Power Conversion Efficiency of PCDTBT:PC71BM Organic Solar Cells”. In: R. Sharma, D. Rawal (eds) The Physics of Semiconductor Devices. IWPSD 2017. Springer Proceedings in Physics, 215, Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97604-4_57