Master of Computer Applications
1. The programs offered by the faculty of Computer Applications make the students capable to meet the current need of the IT industry.
2. Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand, a unique tertiary institution providing NZQA accredited diploma for undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes has partnered with MRIIRS to provide curriculum and accreditation support for BSc(IT).
3. SAP has partnered with Manav Rachna International University to establish an SAP student academy at the university campus to cater its technical/non-technical courses. Many students from Faculty of Computer Applications are registered with this academy and undergoing SAP-ABAP programme.
4. All the programmes follow the choice based credit scheme where students are free to choose domain electives, core electives, and open electives.
5. In MCA programme, all students undergo a live four months training in which they are exposed to work on live projects.
6. Special attention is given to undergraduate students on their personality development and communication skills.
7. Technical seminars, workshop and guest lectures by experts from industry and academia is a regular feature of the department. On working Saturdays, an expert from industry/academia is invited to interact with the students under “Corporate Class Room”.
About Master of Computer Applications
Faculty of Computer Applications is one of the salient faculty of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies. To meet this goal, we emphasize more on the subjects like Artificial Intelligence, Analysis and Design of Algorithm, Discrete Mathematics, Data Mining, Cloud Computing and Network Security. The postgraduate programme- MCA – is of three-year duration with additional feature of lateral entry system into the second year of MCA – programme for the students with BCA/BSc(IT).
Highest Salary: INR 3.6 lacs per annum
- MRIIRS is now a Q S Star rated University and has been conferred with Five Stars for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Four Stars for Employability.
- Accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade.
- Student Chapter by Computer Society of India.
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand provides NZQA accredited diploma and UG level programmes.
- AIS St. Helens, New Zealand.
- Edinburg Napier university, UK
- Istanbul Kultur University, Istanbul.
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
- Missouri State University, USA.
- University of Pitesti, Romania.
- University College of Northern
Strengths of FCA
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty.
- Research Focused Approach.
- Thrust areas include- Data Analytics, Network Security and Cloud Computing.
- Strong Mentoring and Counseling system.
- Conducive environment for students due to high involvement of faculty with students.
|PROGRAM||DURATION||INTAKE||FEES (per annum) for Indian Nationals) in Rupees||FEES (per annum) in US $ for PIO/NRI|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Yrs||45||1,26,500||US $3300|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Lateral Entry||2 Yrs||45||1,26,500||US $3300|
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list – Preference Wise:
I – MRNAT 2018
II – Marks in qualifying examination
50% marks in any discipline in Graduation from a recognized university with mathematics either of 10+2 level/Graduation Level