School of Management & Commerce, Manav Rachna University in collaboration with CHR, MREI
Date: May 20,2023
Venue: I Block Auditorium
Participants: Faculty & Non-teaching staff of MREI
Time: 1.00 pm onwards
Resource Person: Prof. (Dr.) Tanushri Purohit, Professor SMC, MRU
Objective of the workshop:
Team building is a very crucial process as you need to make sure that all the employees or team members work in harmony to maximize efficiency and produce greater results. The workshop was aimed at
- Build team rapport
- Strengthen existing relationships and cohesiveness
- Build a high-performance team
- Align project teams
- Learn corporate values
- Improve team communication effectiveness
- Have fun!
The workshop was inaugurated by Prof. (Dr.) Parul Jhajharia emphasizing the importance of team building and collaborative associations. Team building activities can make all the difference when it comes to concerted effort and organizational success in the academic environment. Team building initiatives can prove to be the missing link that will help your group feel more connected and able to collaborate more effectively. The session also touched upon topics like inclusivity and collaboration in the workplace in the multicultural environment. The session also gave an insight how understanding of shared values, team charter, inclusive communication and team collaboration is important for alignment with organizational goals. Strategies were discussed to for a more collaborative environment for more enhanced team performance and better results.
- Participants showed enhanced motivation and involvement at the end of the program
- Participants had greater understanding of the importance of inclusivity and collaboration in workplace environment
- Participants were able to design and comprehend the implementation of strategies for building team charter, shared values and communication.
- Participants appreciated the importance of the individual and team relationships towards realization of vision of the organization